Real Estate & Planning and Zoning
The firm gained expertise and extensive experience in handling contracts and Real Estate transactions. It also obtained special expertise in Infrastructure, Land Expropriation, Planning and Zoning Law. The firm represents corporate and private clients in a variety of procedures, such as:
- Contracts and transactions in Real Estate sales and rentals.
- Compensation claims for Land Expropriation.
- Claims for decline in value according to section 197 of the Planning and Zoning Law as well as in Administrative and private appeals.
- Claims for evacuation and expulsion.
- Financial claims concerning land rights.
- Administrative petitions to the Supreme and Administrative Courts.
- Requests for temporary remedies, mandatory and restraining orders.
- Financial, contractual and various property-related infrastructure projects claims.
- Procedures at the Land Registrar Bureaus and at the Planning and Zoning committees.