The firm provides counseling and representation serrvices in military and criminal cases, conducted in courts, military tribunals and various statutory committees, within personal and close guidance to the client throughout the proceedings, such as:
- Investigation, detention and hearing
- Proceedings after indictment
- Deleting of a criminal record
- Postponement of recruitment, evasion, absence without leave and desertion (including foreign deserters)
- Use, possession and trafficking of narcotics
- Illegal use of firearms and violence crimes
- Sexual harassment
- Disciplinary offenses
- Complaints of soldiers
- Rights of permanent military servants
Between the years 1976 to 1994 adv. Zeev Lisson served at the Military Prosecutor’s Office (IDF MAG Corps) in a variety of senior positions.
Adv. Zeev Lisson retired from military service, ranked as colonel, and is authorized to represent at military tribunals as a defense attorney. Being a military advocate, he gained expertise and many years of experience during handling hundreds of cases dealing with military, criminal and disciplinary offenses.